April 28, 2007

Intro.

Ya-Ya-Yay!!! (who knows what that means, LOL), but whatever
I actually have a blog now. wooot.

I've had blogs before, but I always run away, and...idk, i just stop posting
and then eventually (from not logging in), I forget the passwords.

Here's a little about me...

x I'm 18
x I'm a dude
x I'm into j Drama
x I'm in j Pop
x I'm into Anime
x I'm into Japan (period..=])
x I like Family Guy (a lot)
x I'm really nice
x I'm in lots of forums
x I'm taking over the internet
x I love photoshop
x I'm learning HTML/CSS

so there it is.
I know it's only the intro post, but i'm also looking for affiliates.
(you will get a 100x50 link made by me, put on the side of my blog)

email me about it : StrawberrySmile15@gmail.com
with the headline "affiliates"

thanx, hope you read my blog

No comments: