April 29, 2007

Square Enix Party 2007

Well, it's almost May 12-13..and my previous post reminded me of that, LOLs.

And here are my predictions for the Square Enix 2007 Party.

x One new Final Fantasy will be showcased
x I think that'll be "Final Fantasy Haerasis XIII" (I might have spelled that wrong)
x FFHXIII will be announced for the XBOX 360 instead of the PS3.
x No Final Fantasy XIII title will be for the Nintendo Wii
x a DS FFXIII will be announced but not shown.
x a Teaser video of Kingdom Hearts III will be shown behind closed door.
x Square Enix will unveil a new MMORPG IP.

Why do I think some of these things? Because Square Enix is on top, and they know how to keep themselves in that spot.

and here's another (10% chance of happening).

x Dragon Quest 10 will be announced for the Playstation 3, and Toriyama will still work on it.

IDK, am I right, or am I getting too exited???
We'll see..

No comments: